What a special episode this is! Dr Pete Olusoga is joined for a fascinating conversation on the psychology of performance by the queen of British soul, Beverley Knight, MBE. An awarding winning recording artist and musical theatre actress, Beverley has been a mainstay of British and world music scene for over two decades and offers some intriguing insights into the world of performance. Also appearing in this episode, and bringing a psychological perspective is Dr Kaori Araki, chief Sport and performance psychology consultant at CORAZON Co., Ltd. Kaori is a retired professor and taught sport psychology in Singapore and Japan for 18 years, and worked alongside Eddie Jones during Japan’s infamous 2015 Rugby World Cup run. This one was such a pleasure to record and hopefully you’ll enjoy listening!
- Beverley Knight on Twitter: @Beverleyknight
- Beverley Knight website: beverleyknight.com
- Beverley Knight on Instagram: @beverleyknight
- Dr Kaori Araki on Twitter: @arakikaori
- Dr Kaori Araki on Research Gate: researchgate.net/profile/Kaori-Araki